The Jardin d’Honoré, for a very natural break
A bit bohemian and Breizh emerald
Adorned with Prussian blue linen, the Jardin d’Honoré, a charming cottage for 4 people, has a bohemian touch. Touches of blue, here or there, like a nod to the colorful watercolors of Mathurin Méheut , painter who can be discovered at the Museum dedicated to him, in LAMBALLE
The ardin d’Honoré will offer you all the comfort for a stay with family or friends to discover the Côtes d’Armor in Brittany, in particular the visit of the beaches of Pléneuf Val André and Erquy.
A warm living room, open to the kitchen, invites you to share moments.
The natural materials, stone, floor tiles, whitewashed walls and exposed beams, underline the Breton character of this house. A friendly atmosphere to quickly make you feel “at home” during these holidays in Brittany.
In summer you can enjoy the terrace and the small private garden or go relax by the swimming pool, while in other seasons after a well-iodized walk on our Emerald Coast, you will enjoy resting in front of a good wood fire
Upstairs two bedrooms, in soft colors, all in zenitude, call for calm and rest.
140 euros/night/2 people
The Jardin d’Honoré in detail
House of 70 m2
For 4 people
Private terrace and garden
Access to heated swimming pool from June to September
2 to 3 nights depending on period. In very high season priority to fortnightly stays and arrivals are on Sundays
Animals are not allowed
arrival 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / Departure 10:30 a.m.
If you need to arrive outside these hours, please let us know. In July / August arrivals are possible Friday / Sunday / Monday
Payment by check, bank card, cash transfer and ANCV checks
Discover Honoré’s garden in pictures
A beautiful open and warm space for moments of conviviality and sharing.
On the ground floor
Kitchen open to the living room
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Vitroceramic hobs
- Multifunction oven
- Extractor hood
- microwave oven
- Classic coffee maker, kettle, Nespresso
- Washing up
- living room
- Dining area for 4/6 people
- Sofa, 2 armchairs
- Flat screen TV
- Wood stove
Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Bedroom 1: bed 160 x 200 cm
- Bedroom 2: 2 beds 0.90 x 200 cm
Terrace and garden
- Private terrace
- Beach umbrella
- pool access
Included in your rental
- Bed linen is provided and the beds are made upon arrival
- Towels and kitchen linen
- Wood for the first outbreak (then possible purchase on site of compressed logs)
- Cot and high chair on request (to be specified when booking)
As you wish, as you wish
- Breakfasts at the manor: 15 euros / person (possible only by reservation from October to June
- Bread and pastries delivery service in July and August (order the day before and delivery by 8:30 a.m. to your gîte).
- Purchase of compressed wood for beautiful outbreaks 8 euros / pack of 4 logs
- end of stay cleaning option: 80 euros
Please note that this option does not exempt you from:
– Empty the fridge and trash cans
– Do the dishes and empty the dishwasher
-Clean the grill
- Arrivals are between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (late check-in possible, please let us know).
- Departure is at 10 a.m. (11 a.m. for a short stay outside very high season).
- Tourist tax in addition, to be paid on site: 1 euros per adult (+ 18 years old) / day
- Reservation for 2 nights minimum, 3 during bridges and public holidays
- Rental 2 weeks minimum in July and August, do not hesitate to contact us for more information
- Animals are not allowed
140 € /night
770 € /week
170 € /night
980 € /week
220 € /night
1330 € /week
Very High Season
240 € /night
1470 € /week
For any reservation, a deposit of 30% of your stay will be required.. For short stays (2 to 4 days) this deposit will be 40%.
This can be paid by credit card via a secure Stripe link, by bank transfer, by bank check.
The reservation is only considered firm upon receipt of the deposit.
for short stays (-7 days) the balance is to be paid on site.
For long stays the balance must be paid one month before the arrival date.
Terms of cancelation
All cancellations must be confirmed by email.
The non-refundable deposit will be transformed into a credit for a future stay, this credit is valid for 1 year after its date of issue.
In case of cancellation up to 1 month before arrival, the balance is refunded.
In case of cancellation within one month of your arrival date or no show the total amount of your reservation is due.
In the event of a shortened stay, the total amount of the reservation is due.
Prepare your stay
Brittany is rich in nuggets that should not be missed? Certainly you will not be able to see everything, a good opportunity to come back
Here the emblematic places of the Côtes d’Armor
Have a picnic in the garden
After backpacking all day, find around a small improvised picnic in the garden