Le Jardin d’Amédée, cottage for 2/3 people
Your little cocoon
Your charming cottage in Brittany
For a weekend, a short stay or for a great vacation, settle in at the Jardin d’Amédée.
Intimate and warm thanks to its winter lounge, where curled up in a comfortable sofa, you will enjoy a good fire. Le Jardin d’Amédée is also very bright thanks to its summer living room which is largely open to the garden. From the terrace, bathed in sunshine, you can directly enjoy the swimming pool.
Upstairs, a comfortable bedroom in warm colors and a bathroom with shower await you. Ideal for 2, as a couple and comfortable for a small family, Le Jardin d’Amédée, dressed in grey-blue, will seduce you.
140 euros/night/2 people
The jardin d’Amédée in detail
House of 70 m2
For 2/3 people
Private terrace and garden
Access to heated swimming pool from June to September
2 to 3 nights depending on period. In very high season priority to fortnightly stays and arrivals are on Wednesday or Saturday
Animals are not allowed
arrival 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. / Departure 10:30 a.m.
If you need to arrive outside these hours, please let us know.
In July / August arrivals are possible Wednesday / Saturday
Payment by cheque, credit card, cash, bank transfer and ANCV checks
Discover le jardin d’Amédée in pictures
On the ground floor
Winter lounge on the ground floor
- Fireplace with wood burning stove
Equipped and fitted kitchen (Half-level 2 to 3 steps)
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Vitroceramic hobs
- Extractor hood
- Microwave & Grill
- Classic coffee maker, kettle, Nespresso
Summer lounge opening onto the garden, south side (direct pool access)
- 2 armchairs
- Flat screen TV
- A master bedroom (160 x 200 cm)
- A small bedroom (bed 0.90 x 200 cm + bed 0.70 x 1.60)
A bathroom with shower and WC
Terrace and garden
- Private terrace
- Beach umbrella
- Pool access
Included in your rental
- Bed linen is provided and the beds are made upon arrival
- Towels and kitchen linen
- Wood for the first outbreak (then possible purchase on site of compressed logs)
- Cot and high chair on request (to be specified when booking)
As you wish
End of stay cleaning 80 euros
In mid and low season, breakfasts served at the manor (by reservation).
- 15 euros /adults
- 12 euros per child up to 12 years old
Purchase of compressed wood during your stay, the first outbreak is offered
- 8 euros for 4 logs
- Minimum 2 nights.
- Low middle and high season, short stays possible.
- July & August = min 1 week.
- Short stays possible depending on availability.
- Arrivals are possible on Saturday and Wednesday in very high season
- The beds are made upon your arrival.
- Linen towels & tea towels provided.
- Baby equipment provided.
- The requested deposit is 30% of the total amount of the reservation.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- There is a tourist tax of 1.20 euro / adult / day to be paid on site.
- Arrival is between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (late check-in possible).
- Departure is at 10 a.m. (11 a.m. for a short stay of 2/3 nights in low and mid season).
140 € /night
700 € /week
160 € /night
840 € /week
180 € /night
1050 € /week
Very High Season
220 € /night from 5 to 6 nights
250 euro /4 nights
1190 € /week
For any reservation, a deposit of 30% of your stay will be required.. For short stays (2 to 4 days) this deposit will be 40%.
This can be paid by credit card via a secure Stripe link, by bank transfer, by bank check.
The reservation is only considered firm upon receipt of the deposit.
For short stays (- 7 days) the balance is to be paid on site.
For long stays the balance must be paid one month before the arrival date.
Terms of cancelation
All cancellations must be confirmed by email.
The non-refundable deposit will be transformed into a credit for a future stay, this credit is valid for 1 year after its date of issue.
In case of cancellation up to 1 month before arrival, the balance is refunded.
In case of cancellation within one month of your arrival date or no show the total amount of your reservation is due.
In the event of a shortened stay, the total amount of the reservation is due.
In summer, take full advantage of the garden and your direct access to the swimming pool.
Prepare your stay
Take advantage of our little extras
Order our little extras to make the most of your stay in Brittany.
Face to the wind, another way to enjoy our region. From ports to small coves, small detours in our hilly countryside to picnic breaks, take advantage of the Vélomaritime
Enjoy our breakfasts
Because it’s the holidays, a relaxing weekend, let us pamper you and come and taste our gourmet breakfasts
(upon reservation subject to availability for residents in gites)